Peaches. There is nothing like them. So be a peach and make this No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream with Grilled Peaches before summer and all the peaches are gone!
(This post contains affiliate links off which I may make a commission. Your price remains the same.)
Creamy Dreamy Ice Cream: No Ice Cream Maker Needed!
If you remember our Blueberry Swirl No Churn Ice Cream (how could you forget?!) you know smooth, creamy ice cream doesn’t require a machine, ice, salt or a frozen barrel! Just a hand mixer and a container. Yup it’s that easy! To get that beautiful vanilla flavor and vanilla bean fleck we prefer to use vanilla paste.
Sweeten Up an Already Romantic Dessert with Juicy Grilled Peaches!
Lightly grilled and slightly warm, summer’s most delectable fruit practically melts in your mouth! Important note: We used ‘freestone’ peaches for this recipe. Freestone peaches are available a little later in summer and release the pit easily. “Cling peaches” cling to the stone, if using cling you will have to slice peaches around the pit.
Seal the Deal Balsamic Glaze Perhaps?
And if peaches and ice cream weren’t enough, we recommend adding a tantalizing drizzle of balsamic glaze! If you’ve never had it, you are in for a delicious surprise! Trust us…trust us….
The Recipe: No Churn Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with Grilled Peaches
A delicious ice cream recipe that doesn't require an ice cream maker!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream cold
- 1 3/4 cups 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste or extract
- 2 ripe peaches cut in half, pit removed (preferably "freestone" peaches, see note above in blog post)
- balsamic glaze optional
- Place heavy whipping cream and vanilla paste or extract in the bowl of a stand mixer with whisk attachment (or use a bowl and hand mixer)
- Beat until soft peaks form (this usually takes 3-4 minutes)
- Add cold sweetened condensed milk, beat again until soft peaks form (1-2 minutes)Pour into a container, cover and set in freezer for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve ice cream, spray clean grill with organic non-stick spray and preheat to 400 degrees
- Cut peaches in half and remove pit
- Place on hot grill for 3 minutes or so until grill marks are seen and peach is slightly warm
- Remove, serve with ice cream and a drizzle of balsamic glaze!
MAY I PLEASE ASK A FAVOR?
We small bloggers need all the help we can get. Subscribing and sharing on social media is very appreciated!