Couples here’s your quick, easy, healthy breakfast go to for spring and summer: The Peach Cherry Smoothie Bowl! So much pretty in one little bowl.
(This post contains affiliate links off which I may make a commission. Your price remains the same.)
You will be so distracted by the soft pink color of this smoothie bowl that you’ll almost forget it’s packed with protein, antioxidants, omega 3’s and fiber. If you’d like to add even more brain boosting healthy fats, adding a quality MCT oil is a great idea.
And the soft color is matched by a very soft flavor. Slightly sweet, with a little cherry tang and of course some texture provided by that shredded coconut, black chia and crunchy granola! If berry smoothies are more your jam, click!
The Recipe: Peach Cherry Smoothie Bowl
A delicious, healthy, light breakfast!
- 2 cups your favorite milk almond, coconut, cashew or whole cow's milk, all work great!
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 6 pitted dates
- 1 Tablespoon MCT oil optional
- Shredded coconut
- 2/3 cups granola of your choice I use gluten free
- 1 Tablesspoon black chia seeds
- 3 fresh ripe cherries cut in half, pit removed
- Place your choice of milk, fruit, and dates in blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into bowls and sprinkle with toppings. Enjoy!
MAY I PLEASE ASK A FAVOR?
We small bloggers need all the help we can get. Subscribing and sharing on social media is very appreciated!